Wade Graham was the son of William Hampton Graham and Mary Jane Garner.
Corporal Wade Graham served in the European Theater of the war in the 30th Infantry Regiment, 3rd Infantry Division. He entered service in October, 1943 and had been overseas about a year at the time of his death. A brother, Pfc. Roy Graham served in Germany.
He was killed in action on Tuesday, March 27, 1945, and is buried in Lorraine American Cemetery in St. Avold (Moselle), France (Plot J, Row 18, Grave 9).
- Rank: Corporal
- Date of birth: 20 May 1921
- Date of death: 27 March 1945
- County: Blount
- Hometown: Maryville
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 30th Infantry Regiment, 3rd Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Lorraine American Cemetery, St. Avold (Moselle), France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VI, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Wade Graham
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.