Wallace Lee Hagan was born 3 March 1895, Chattanooga, Tennessee, son of James H. Hagan. He died at Chaumont in France of blood poisening. He was initially buried at Grave No. 510, Plot P at the American Cemetery at Chaumont, Haute Marne.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 3 March 1885
- Date of death: 9 December 1918
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Headquarters Company, 317th Field Artillery, 81st Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Forest Hills Cemetery, Chattanooga, Hamilton County, Tennessee
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Wallace L. Hagan
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.