Private First Class Wilber (spelled as Wilbur) L. Bradford was born in Tennessee in 1922, the son of Henry Bradford and Lucy E. Jordan.
He served in the European theater in the 121st Infantry Regiment, 8th Infantry Division. He was killed in action on Sunday, September 3, 1944. He is buried in Brittany American Cemetery in St. James (Manche), France (Plot L, Row 10, Grave 21).
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of death: 3 September 1944
- County: Anderson
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 121st Infantry Regiment, 8th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Brittany American Cemetery, St. James (Manche), France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VI, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Wilber L. Bradford
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.