Wiley Stroup was the son of Henry Cleveland Stroup and Mary Elizabeth Marshall.
He was initially buried at Saint Avold Cemetery at Metz, France and re-buried at Ardennes American Cemetery in Neupré (Neuville-en-Condroz), Belgium.
- Rank: Technician 5th Class
- Date of birth: 6 June 1921
- Date of death: 12 September 1944
- County: Knox
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 21st Field Artillery Battalion, 5th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Ardennes American Cemetery, Neupré (Neuville-en-Condroz), Belgium
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XIV, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Wiley O. Stroup
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.