Willard Earl Myers was born 28 September 1920 to Arthur Clifford Myers and Cora E. Cooper.
He died non Battle 2 June 1943
Private First Class
PFC Myers died at New Orléans, Louisiana and is buried at Piney Grove Church Cemetery, Knox County, Tennessee.
The Knoxville Journal, June 5, 1943
Pvt. Willard Myers, 22, died Wednesday in New Orleans. Surviving are his parents, Mr. and Mrs. Clifford Myers, Middlebrook Pike; brothers, Lloyd, Theodore, A.J. and Jack Myers; sisters, Louise, Eva, Juanita and Lillian Myers. Burial in Piney Grove Cemetery.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 28 September 1920
- Date of death: 2 June 1943
- County: Knox
- Hometown: Middlebrook Pike
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: Engineers
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Piney Grove Church Cemetery, Knox County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XIV, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Willard E. Myers
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.