William Clinton Parkey was born 3 July 1892, Rutledge, Tennessee, son of Hall and Lou Ann Parkey. He served with the Quarter Master CompanyAuxiliary Remount Department 326 at Camp Cody, NM and died of broncho pneumonia and influenza on 15 January 1919.
- Date of birth: 3 July 1892
- Date of death: 15 January 1919
- County: Claiborne
- Hometown: Tazewell
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Quarter Master Company Auxiliary Remount Department 326
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Irish Cemetery, Tazewell, Claiborne County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor William C. Parkey
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.