Corporal William F. Ramsey was born Nov 16, 1894 in Fayetteville, Tennessee to Benjamin Franklin Ramsey and JosephineE. Cloyd
He was killed in action on 4 October 1918 in France. Originally buried at Argonne American Cemetery, Romagne-sous-Montfaucon, France.
Buried Chattanooga National Cemetery, S, 13314-A
- Rank: Corporal
- Date of birth: 16 November 1894
- Date of death: 4 October 1918
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: East Lake, Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Battery B, 114th Field Artillery, 30th Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Chattanooga National Cemetery, Chattanooga, Hamilton County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor William F. Ramsey
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.