William Green Berry Rollins was born 18 May 1894, Greene County, Tennessee to G.B. and Martha Rollins. He entered the service on 20 September 1917 at Greeneville and trained at Camp Gordon in Georgia and Camp Sevier in South Carolina. He was killed in action on 24 September 1918 between St. Quentin and Cambrai in France. PFC Rollins was initially buried at the American Cemetery Bony, Aisne, France.
He is buried at Andrew Johnson National Cemetery, Greeneville, TN, A, 16
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 18 May 1894
- Date of death: 24 September 1918
- County: Greene
- Hometown: Greeneville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company A, 117th Infantry Regiment, 30th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: St. Quentin and Cambrai
- Burial/Memorial Location: Andrew Johnson National Cemetery, Greeneville, Greene County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor William G. B. Rollins
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.