William Hobart Leach was born 2 May 1897, Speedwell, Tennessee to George and Mary Leach. He trained at Camp Jackson, SC. He died of lobar pneumonia on 5 October 1918 at sea at the age of 21 and is listed on the Tablets of the Missing at Suresnes American Cemetery, France.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 2 May 1897
- Date of death: 5 October 1918
- County: Claiborne
- Hometown: Speedwell
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company E, 5th Corps Artillery Park
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Suresnes American Cemetery, Suresnes, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor William H. Leach
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.