William Henry Renfro
Born 15 July 1914, Tennessee
Enlisted in the Army Air Corps on October 7, 1941, in Fort Oglethorpe, GA
Died non Battle 9 April 1944
T/Sgt Renfro died at the Station Hospital, EPAAF, Eagle Pass, Maverick County in Texas of injuries caused by an automobile accident at Del Rio-Eagle Pass Highway. He was a truck driver.
Son of Martha Hampton.
- Rank: Technical Sergeant
- Date of birth: 15 July 1914
- Date of death: 9 April 1944
- County: Knox
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Pleasant Hill Cemetery, Maryville, Blount County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XIV, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor William H. Renfro
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.