William Pleasington Gaddis was born in 1894. His hometown was Byington, Tennessee. Prior to joining the military, he was employed as a laborer at the J.U. Burkhart Company in Madisonville, Tennessee. He died of Broncho-Pneumonia at the Base Hospital at Camp Lee, Prince George, Virginia. He was buried in Tennessee.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 7 March 1883
- Date of death: 10 May 1918
- County: Knox
- Hometown: Byington
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 48th Company, 12th Training Battalion, 155th Depot Brigade
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Branch Hill Cemetery, Knox County, Tennessee
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IV, Panel
- Contact us to sponsor William P. Gaddis
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.