Born 9 May 1913
Died 25 December 1943
6th Battalion, Company G
Army Service Forces Unit Training Center
Sgt Weaver was killed on furlough at Bell, Kentucky. He died of a gunshot wound.
He was the son of Alvis Weaver and Mary Capps and the husband of Jessie Kibble.
- Rank: Sergeant
- Date of birth: 9 May 1913
- Date of death: 25 December 1943
- County: Claiborne
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 6th Battalion, Army Service Forces Unit Training Center
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Greasy Hollow Cemetery, Speedwell, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VIII, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor William Weaver
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.